Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2ba
Type: Flat – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prkg available for $250
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Brand New Renovated Luxury Flat in Great Lone Mountain Location - Walk to USF!
This stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath Lone Mountain flat is conveniently located right next to the USF and UCSF campuses. Enjoy shopping at the nearby City View Center and Laurel Village. Great Walk Score and easy access to all public transportation.
- Spacious living, dining area with recessed dimmable lighting
- Abundance of natural light
- Marble fireplace
- Beautiful dark hardwood floors
- Kitchen features matte black stainless steel Bertazzoni professional range, convection microwave, dishwasher, and french doors KitchenAid refrigerator
- Designer cabinets with beautiful marble countertops, stainless steel sink & Axor brushed stainless steel faucet, and under counter 52-bottle stainless steel wine fridge with glass door
- Each bedroom features its own heater and individually controlled thermostat with dimmable lighting
- Each bathroom is appointed with designer marble tile and Hansgrohe fixtures. guest bath features a Duravit soaking tub. Master bath includes walk-in marble shower w/ Hansgrohe rain shower head
- Brand new washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking available for $250 per month
- Walk Score 94: Walk to USF, Golden Gate Park, Rossi Park, shops and restaurants on Geary, Sacramento and Clement Streets
- Transit Score 78: Excellent transit with 38-Geary/BX/Rapid and 43-Masonic muni lines in walking distance
- Sorry no pets
Viewed from other hilltops in San Francisco, Lone Mountain and the twin spires of St. Ignatius Church stand as iconic reminders of San Francisco’s rich history. Best known as home to University of San Francisco, the neighborhood also contains historic landmarks such as the Columbarium and the grand garden stairway called the Lone Mountain Spanish Steps.
It is centrally located, bordered by Laurel Heights to the north, Anza Vista to the east, NOPA to the south, and the Inner Richmond to the west. Getting around town by car, bicycle or public transportation is a cinch, and there are numerous parks, shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Housing stock here in Lone Mountain consists primarily of ...
More About Lone Mountain